I nostri prezzi:
– dipendono dal numero dei partecipanti. Per ogni tour abbiamo indicato i rispettivi prezzi che si intendono a persona.
– il prezzo dei tour comprende: il viaggio in fuoristrada/minibus, autista e guida, benzina, tutti i pernottamenti, vitto e trekking come previsto dal programma. Bevande, eventuali biglietti di ingresso, mance etc. non sono compresi nella quota.
– il prezzo delle escursioni comprende: il viaggio, benzina e autista.
– sconto per famiglie: per bambini, che dormono nella stanza con i genitori
– bambini sotto 5 anni viaggiano gratis
– bambini da 5 a 12 anni 25% di sconto
– sconti per la bassa stagione (luglio, agosto, gennaio) a richiesta
– prezzo in alta stagione (mesi di ottobre, novembre, 24 dicembre – 3 gennaio, marzo, aprile) aumento del 10%
– bisogni particolari, p.e. cibo vegetariano, verranno considerati a richiesta
Termini di prenotazione:
– per la prenotazione del tour chiediamo un acconto del 20% tramite bonifico bancario oppure paypal. Il resto dell‘importo é pagabile alla partenza del tour.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking a trip with Sahara Feeling, you are considered as having agreed to the booking conditions.
For booking is requested a deposit of 20% ; a confirmation letter will be sent to you as soon as possible after receipt of your deposit.
PLEASE NOTE THE DEPOSIT IS STRICTLY NON REFUNDABLE.
Deposit payments can be made by electronic bank transfer or PayPal account. The remaining balance is to be paid in cash (Dirhams, Euros) on tour start. Credit/Debits cards are NOT accepted locally for security reasons. All the bookings are guaranteed after we receive the deposit receipt.
Passport and visa:
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they meet the requirements to be permitted to enter into Morocco, including passport, visa and health requirements. All travellers to Morocco must hold a passport with 6 months validity beyond the date of return from Morocco, that was since the 1st January 2008 by Moroccan government. Our Company cannot be held responsible for missed tour or excursion caused by the failure to meet these requirements.
Cancelation by the Client:
The Client may cancel the booking at any time provided that the cancelation is communicated to the Company in writing. Cancelation charges will be applied as shown below calculated from the day when written notice is received by the Company
until 4 weeks before tour start: 20% of the total invoice
less than 4 weeks before tour start: 40% of the total invoice
less than 2 weeks before tour start: 60% of the total invoice
less than 4 days before tour start: 100% of the total invoice
Please ensure that you have taken out adequate and valid travel insurance for your trip. This should include covering loss, expenses, damages occurred as a result of loss, accidents, injury, illness and death, medical expenses, including those related to pre-existing conditions, emergency repatriation and personal liability. We also advise you to have insurance covering the loss of personal items, delayed or cancelled flights, lost luggage, lost or stolen money. All types of insurance are your responsibility.
children aged 0-5 years old are fre of charge
children aged 6-12 years old, qualify for a reduction of 25% when sharing a room with 2 adults.
If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements, the Client must bring it to the attention of the the Company at the time so that they may use their reasonable endeavours to rectify the situation. Failure to complain at the time will affect the Client’s ability to claim compensation from the Company. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to the Company within a reasonable period of not more than 4 weeks after the completion of the tour.